Discover the Ultimate Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
Over 30 years ago, I found Bill’s Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe on AllRecipes when it was just getting started. Although it’s a great recipe, I’ve developed my own adaptation over the years that is nothing short of indulgent perfection for me and my family.
Make it thick for dip or make it thinner for drizzling over salads. This recipe is truly versatile. Plus, it gets even better with some time in the fridge.
For the best results, I recommend using Roth or Clemson brand blue cheese – quality makes all the difference.
If you’re a blue cheese aficionado, you won’t be disappointed with this recipe. Give it a try!
Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
- ½ tsp Granulated Garlic
- ¼ tsp Real Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper (fresh ground)
- 4 oz Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 2 - 4 tbsp Whole Milk
- Place all ingredients except milk into a bowl and stir together with a whisk until blended.
- Add Milk to thin to desired thickness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Red Wine Vinegar.
- Cream (heavy or half & half) or Buttermilk for Whole Milk.
- Sugar for Evaporated Cane Juice (ECJ)